Saturday, June 11, 2005

Something to brighten everyone's mood...(Well...mine, actually)

Still brooding over the whole Pride and Prejudice thing.

Read this one forum regarding the movie, and someone said this :

"Aaaaarrrgggghhhhh the trailer is up! Omg I seriously don't know whether to laugh or cry. The screenplay is just awful, Kiera is really awful, the costumes are awful and a lot of the direction/cinematography/lay out of scenes seems to be taken directly from the BBC version. I'm furious! I think I'm most furious about the script...I knew it would be terrible from reading an interview with writer months and months ago, she sounds like such an idiot. GRRRRRR :("

You see? I'm not alone. It's a worldwide outrage.

Oh well, anyway, my sister sent a link to this site, it's so hilarious! Sure to brighten up your day!! Make sure you have speakers on =)

1) For you gamers out there, click here

2) Love Lord of the Rings? You'll love this one!!!

3) This could happen during your lecture *winks*. Click here

No comments: