Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Meanings of the colours of roses


Found this on someone's blog (Yup, I do cilok things from people once in a while, but only if it's interesting, and I never claim other people's writings as my own okay....cewah..defensive la pulak)

Meanings of the colours of roses ---> Important info for guys!
RED stands for love so true,a feeling between just two


WHITE stands for innocent and kind,a person you can never find


YELLOW stands for loyalty and care,a person who is always there


ORANGE stands for great affection,love with pure satisfaction


PEACH stands for thought day and night,I can't get you out of my sight


SWEETHEART YELLOW means I'm sorry,it's only you I will marry


AMBER ORANGE means a deep love,a hand that fits the perfect glove


COLOUR CHAMPAGNE congratulates true love,something that comes from heaven above


PINK stands for a true friend,fun times to share and spend

Ookay...I know the basic colours like red and white and pink...but what's sweetheart yellow? colour champagne? amber orange??

As you can see, flowers would be a waste on me. Give me chocolates with nuts, and I'll be putty in your hands *grins*. Cadbury's fine with me...I'm not all that fussed...

No comments: