Sunday, June 05, 2005

Relevankah Aku di Hatimu?

Went blog-surfing earlier today. Stumbled upon an e-novel : Relevankah Aku di Hatimu? aka RADHA. Started reading, and I didn't realize how time went by. The story pulled quite a few of my heart strings, and some issues struck several chords within my soul. No malay novel has touched me so. Probably because I can relate to it (but saying that, I don't mean that there are any striking similarities between the story and my own life). *sigh* No matter how hard I try not to be, I'm still quite a 'girl' sometimes.....Can't deny the double 'X' chromosome effect, I suppose...

I must say, for a writer who's around my age, the author writes very well. Her style of writing is unpretentious. Quite refreshing, actually.

Anyone interested in reading it, you can access it from the 'links' section.

Enjoy. I sure did.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i couldnt find d enovel...could u pls tel d website? thanks

Hani Izhar said...

you can find the link to the enovel from the author's website : rnysa.blogdrive.com

Anonymous said...

kalau nak baca e-novel e-cerpen.. baca di www.penulisan2u.blogspot.com