Sunday, May 01, 2005

Tengah angau nih...

I was looking through Azureen's pictures my sister downloaded onto a website...She's grown bigger now, comel sangat. Looks a bit different, dah montel dah...so cuddly...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com




*sigh* I miss holding her. I'm so much looking forward to summer hols. Abah said that she can lift her head up now. In no time she'll be able to move around by herself.

Aaaaa nak balik!!!!

I'm listening to 'Bagaikan Sakti'; a duet by M. Nasir and Siti Nurhaliza, from Puteri Gunung Ledang soundtrack. I love the opening verse and pantun:

'Setapak melangkah, dua langkah ingatan kanda pada dinda"

"Adinda bersumpah, jikalau kekanda tidak kembali, adinda akan menyusul kekanda. Menginjak pada tanah yang sama, bernafas pada udara yang sama.."

"Berlayar berbelok-belok, sauh dibongkar di tempat tenang.

Yang tinggal hati tak elok, yang pergi hati tak senang.

Bila sampai waktu, kita akan bersama...."

Yeah, yeah...I can hear you. "Jiwangnyer," you say. So sue me.

1 comment:

Hani Izhar said...

Yan!!

Didn't think you'd stumble upon my blog...thanks for visiting!

I'll put Azureen's pictures up in a few days time, insyaAllah...watch this space!

Hope everything's going well with you....u're graduating kan?

Take care!!

*HUGS*