Monday, May 09, 2005

The Many Faces of Azureen Sofia

This entry is for Miss Raihan Rozlee, who requested to see my niece's picture quite sometime ago. Sorry for the tardyness, Yan; I know I can easily email the pictures to you, but being the Mak Ngah who's ever so eager to show-off her niece.....well, you understand....

So ladies and gents, enjoy!

**************************************************

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

22nd March 2005 : Look who the stork brought in....our little bundle of joy...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The little Missy close-up

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Another one.....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I call this her 'muka tak puas hati' look...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is my favourite picture. I have it as my laptop wallpaper (hai....tgk gambar ni, maner org nak pikir benda lain except nak balik Malaysia?)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Heheh I like my sister's caption for this picture : 'Me and my new Ferrari'

So now tell me, who can blame me for wanting to go back home???

No comments: