Friday, December 08, 2006

WOULD. YOU. LOOK. AT...

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting


THAT.

Saw the advert on tv.

Introducing Nintendo's Wii (well I'm sure most of you already know about it anyway).

Has a wireless controller, which acts as a handheld pointing device and can detect motion and rotation in three dimensions.

That means, if the character in the game you're playing is in a swordfight, YOU are executing all the moves. If it's a golf game, you are literally the player (although I can't imagine anything less exciting than that).

I've given up my game controller ages ago (cewah macam bagus je) but I think Nintendo's latest release has taken gaming to another level.

Please excuse me while I drown in my puddle of saliva.

Ummm Santa? I've been a *ahem* good girl this year...do you think you can put this up on my list? Pretty please?? *with big shiny eyes ala2 kartun Jepun*

Owh. I forgot. Santa Claus doesn't exist. And I don't celebrate Christmas.

Drat.

Well, how about a belated birthday present? Anyone?

Hello?? *distant echoes are heard*

Ah well.


No comments: