Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Ayat yang membuatku kembang tak terkuncup lagi..

Weh korang!

Guess what?

I had GP attachment this a.m. Had a quick chat with the receptionist. Pastu dia cakap :

"You look like you're not even out from school.."

Ehehe.

Now, before you start leaving bubble-bursting comments, hear (or read, rather) me out first. I KNOW she meant that I look young, mostly because at five past nine in the morning I hadn't the chance to make a monkey of myself, and she wasn't able to asses my competence (incompetence, actually) as a medical student from a 5-minute encounter.

What say you now?

Wooohooooo!! *melompat-lompat sambil menari tarian sumazau*

So I guess I have a few years yet before I need anti-ageing thingies. Maybe if I invest the money I put aside properly I'd be able to afford botox! Muahahahahahah!

Eh. Takdela. Gurau je. Ko ni cepat melatah la senah!


It's SUCH a beautiful day...don't you think?

No comments: