Tuesday, December 19, 2006

No space for teh tarik

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I don't know if you can read that. I almost can't.

Read the article here.

Well, well, well.

We DO have decent experiments to perform in space

No, I'm not going to say "I knew that...they can't be REALLY playing batu seremban and making teh tarik.."

My uncle mentioned in his blog about the dangers of light-hearted statements made in jest being misquoted by the press.

The person who made the statement may well had been misquoted. I do hope, for everyone's sake, that this was the case. Being misquoted is one thing, but I guess one's got to be careful not to make such comments in the first place. Look at how ridiculous we looked in the eyes of foreigners.

Let's see what happens...




No comments: