Monday, July 25, 2005

Back at last....

It's been a week since I've been back....lots of things have happened...here's a gist of what had happened so far:

1) Exams were tough. Written papers were killers, I actually had thoughts of repeats in September.

2) Packing my things out of the room was a bigger killer. Note to self : DO NOT buy anymore things!!

3) Met abah & mak at the airport. Saw Azureen for the first time since March. Mak aih!! She's chubbier than her pictures!! I definitely recommend breast milk for any baby....

4) Met up with a certain someone I've not seen since my last birthday. Had a great time (as we always do, even when doing nothing..)

5) Had a majlis cukur jambul & berandoi for Azureen today. Penat giler.

6) Oh yeah, my exam results came out! I PASSED!!! Fourth year, here I come!! *ehem* What I mean is : Alhamdulillah....God is certainly very good to me....

7) Okay, now for some pictures (Azureen punya la, saper lagi....):

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Now THIS is how chubby she really is


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Beautiful girl....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Azureen (trying on her baju kurung the night before majlis bercukur) and Kak Sih

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Azureen and (bits of) her mak ngah after all the guests went home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

When my sister wanted to get the headband, I said "No, you're NOT gonna put that on my niece's head!" Tapi dah pakai tu comel la pulak..(which goes to show adorable babies can pull off anything - or maybe, just my niece...hehe)

No comments: