Friday, June 08, 2007

Let's play 'tag'

Ah, another tag! This time it's from Kit. So let's begin right away, shall we?

Layer One: On the Outside
Name: Azhani Akmar Izhar
Formal name: Hani Izhar (I prefer this one somehow, mostly because not many people can pronounce my name properly)
Casual name: Hani
Birthdate: November 6, 1982
Current status: Status of what?
Eye color: Dark brown
Hair Color: Shocking pink with neon highlights (hehe..xdela..dark brown)
Righty or Lefty: Left! (although sometimes I forget that I'm left-handed and get confused)

Layer Two: On the Inside
My heritage: Bugis + Melayu minangkabau
My fears: I have quite a few, and then some
My weaknesses: Chocolate; Azureen (hehe); roses, i guess
My perfect pizza: Hmm I'm not really a fan of Italian food. But my favourite is Pizza Hut's Island Supreme. Not THE perfect pizza, but the best I can come up with at the moment

Layer Three: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
My thoughts first thing when I wake up: What time is it?
My bedtime: Nowadays after 2.30 a.m. - have to wait for Subuh.
My most missed memory: Forms 4&5, years in Banting, anytime with 'him'

Layer Four: My picks
Pepsi or Coke: Don't do carbonated drinks. Sorry
McDonald's or Burger King: Not a fan of either. Burger King, I guess
Single or Group Dates: Single
Adidas or Nike: Don't do either. No preference
Tea or Nestea: Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Cappucino or Coffee: Cappucino. With a bit of cinnamon

Layer Five: Do I
Smoke: Nope.
Curse: Not usually, although I did mutter an expletive yesterday when I got a splinter in my finger. Caught me by surprise, that one.
Take a shower: 'Course I do.
Have a crush: Hehe I can't answer this without getting into trouble. Actually, no one (else)
Think I've Been In love: Yes I do, I have, I am.
Want to get married: Even if I didn't I have people who'd pester me to do so (read : PARENTS!!)
Believe in myself: Yes I do
Think I'm a health freak: The words 'Health freak' & 'Hani Izhar' are antonymous

Layer Six: In the past month
Drank alcohol: Nope. Never had. Unless you take into account the alcohol gel that accidentally got into my mouth in hospital (bleahhhhh!)
Gone to the mall: Yes
Been on stage: Nope
Eaten Sushi: Nope
Dyed your hair: Nope

Layer Seven: Have I ever
Played a stripping game: Nope. Haven't had the inclination to. Yet. (eheheh)
Changed who I am to fit in: Not that I can recall. I usually don't really care. People either accept me as I am or they're free to leave.

Layer Eight: Age
I am hoping to be married: Before 60 would be nice....
(Laaaa...satu soalan je ke?? The person who did this questionnaire sure didn't have much imagination!)

Layer Nine: What was I doing
1 min ago: Looked out the window
1 hour ago: Kickboxing
4.5 hours ago: Had Life Support course
1 month ago: Can't remember
1 year ago: Nothing earth-shattering, or else I'd remember

Layer Ten: Finish The Sentence
I love: the sound & smell of rain early in the morning when I wake up
I feel: I'm ready to graduate and move on to the next phase of my life. At the same time, a bit apprehensive about the whole thing
I hate: it when I'm not given the privilege to decide what goes on in my life (can also be day-to-day things). If you give me options and the freedom to decide, I'm less likely to fight you
I hide: when I have mood swings/get angry. To avoid doing/saying things I don't mean
I need: to stop obsessing about the 'Chand Sifarish' song. It's all I listen to for the last 1 week!

Layer Eleven: Tag 5 people
Yatt, Peah, Niesa, and sesape lagi nak buat, buat la....

2 comments:

Kit Pryde said...

kan kan kan org yang buat soalan2 nih takde imagination when it comes to the age bit.

but maybe he/she got stuck. kesian!

Kit Pryde said...

auntie hani, you've been tagged again. heheheh.

i'm just giving you ideas on what to blog on.

wow. tak lama lagi you'll be a grad. :)

come home soon, you owe baby Manja LOADS of backdated kisses and cuddles.