Thursday, June 21, 2007

Are you up for the challenge?

Got tagged by Kit. And I think the game's kinda fun.

Here's how it works. I'm gonna put my music player in shuffle mode, take the first 25 songs and post a line or two for each song, not making it too obvious (well, I'll try). So if you think you know the song, make a guess.

Let's see if you can identify them. And the song will be crossed out when someone gives the correct answer. Let's begin!

(I'm actually gonna do Malay and English songs for this one. Have lots in different languages, don't want to make a fool out of myself trying to spell some of the words)

*********

1) With eyes that knows the darkness in my soul // And how you've suffered for your sanity - Vincent by Don McLean : AmyDoll

2) Take a look in the mirror and I see what you're doing to me // Everyday I try and I try and I try

3) That's all, and that's no joke // These guys don't appreciate I'm broke

4) You been spreading lies that I was untrue // You're gonna be sorry you were ever born - My Boyfriend's Back by The Angels : AmyDoll

5) Through the years as the fire starts to mellow // Burning lines in the book of our lives

6) Bawalah pesanku ini kepada dia yang kucintai // Engkau bisikkan lah yang aku akan kembali menyempurnakan segala janji - Bulan dan Juga Angin by P Ramlee & Normadiah : katakbesar (katakbesar - I give this one to you, coz I never thought anyone would guess this one :))

7) You might need time to think it over // I'll ease your mind if you give me the chance - Beautiful Soul by Jesse McCartney : AmyDoll

8) Meraba aku dalam kelam // Ada kerdipan ada sinar - Kau Ilhamku by Man Bai : AmyDoll

9) But I've got all I want when it comes to loving you // You're the love that rescues me when the cold winds rage

10) Want to breathe, can't find air // Well maybe you should know just how it feels - Left Outside Alone by Anastacia : AmyDoll

11) I knew how much we had, I've always been so glad // I've learned what love's about, by loving you

12) Tanpamu sepinya waktu merantai hati // Tanpa dirimu aku merasa hilang - Dealova by Once : katakbesar

13) I kept my distance but you still catch my eye // Well it's been a year it doesn't surprise me - Last Christmas by Human Nature : AmyDoll

14) It's your happiness that matters most of all // Just remember, I love you

15) Hari demi hari ku tetap menanti // Seringkali terjadi bila kau disisi - Manisnya Senyumanmu by Elite : katakbesar

16) Well, it's three o'clock in the morning // Well, I hate to leave you, baby - Goodnight Sweetheart by Rockapella : Kit

17) Aku adalah aku, nyanyi lagu yang rindu // Di sini aku berdiri - Misteri Mimpi Syakila by Wings : katakbesar

18) Thought I was alone with no one to hold // This feeling's like no other

19) I saw you smiling at me // Close enough for me to feel your heart beating fast - Eyes on Me by Faye Wong : AmyDoll (ehehe I think I know why you're laughing)

20) When those girls start hangin' around, talkin' me down // Hear with your heart and ya won't hear a sound

21) In a restless world like this is // Seem to cool in the warmth of the soon - When I Fall In Love by Celine Dion and Clive Griffin : Kit

22) You hang on every word I say but the truth sounds like a lie // Let another round begin

23) Bagai kau di depan mata // Bila tersedar semula, disisiku kau tiada

24) The gentle way you look at me // You've given me the freedom no other love has known

25) It's just another rainy Sunday afternoon // I'm turning my head up and down - Lemon Tree by Fool's Garden : katakbesar

************

I know, I know, I'm being too obvious with some of them, but there you go.

And yes, I know Google is very useful. Let's not take the fun out of the whole thing, okay?

4 comments:

AmyDoll said...

I know i know lemme try!

1) Vincent -Don McLean or sth.
4) My Boyfriend's back
7) Beautiful soul
8) Kau Ilhamku
10) Left Outside Alone
13) Last Xmas
19) Eyes On Me (waghkahkahkah)

Kit Pryde said...

ehehehehe. tahu dah tahu dah!(malay version of i know i know)

no. 16 is Goodnight Sweetheart Goodnight.

I sing the chorus to Miss Manja to get her to sleep (but somehow it only seems to make her round eyes ROUNDER) could it be my singing? probably is. heheheh.

Kit Pryde said...

no.21 is When I Fall In Love by Celine Dion.

:)

katakbesar said...

hmmm..

no. 6 is P.Ramlee - Bulan dan Bintang
no. 12 is Once - Dealova
no. 15 is Elite - Manisnya Senyumanmu
no. 17 is Wings - Misteri Mimpi Syakila

and of course, my favourite song
no. 25 is Fool's Garden - Lemon Tree

yihhhaa...