Monday, March 06, 2006

Had a late night last night (don't ask me why, coz I'm not gonna answer you..you may guess though *winks*) and I set my alarm to wake up early, had resus training skills at 9 am. Tengah sronok2 tido, had a nice dream even, I was woken up by a loud knocking at my door.

"Sapela yang datang pepagi bute ni..." I looked at my clock.

It was 8.33 a.m.

ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I somersaulted off my bed onto the floor (hehe drama la sket..) and opened the door and told a much-surprised Shar "Go, go! Don't wait for me!!" (ala2 citer perang gitu...)

I got changed, brushed my teeth, washed my face, even had time to put on my contacts, packed my stuff. Ran from Floyer House to the bus stop in front of Royal London. Bus came just as I arrived (God is really great!)

Called Shar to ask where she was, and discovered I was only on the bus after hers. Met her at the bus stop, walked to the resus building.

I made it on time.

The duration from when I jumped out of bed to the time I got on the bus was 10 minutes. TEN FREAKIN' MINUTES!!

Well, if you're not impressed, I am. Me, who usually take 45 minutes on average to get ready in the morning.

Hehe I know what you Malaysian people out there think : "Tak mandi la tu" with smirks on your faces. Well, darlings, nasib baik la kat UK ni sejuk lagi....so you can get away with not showering in the morning and not smelling like you haven't. Kalo kat Malaysia, alamat memang ponteng la kelas pagi....

Begitulah drama pagi ini. Sekian.



-TAMMAT-


No comments: