Friday, October 21, 2005

Seven things to...

Hello people.

Back again. Been quite busy (ahah what else is new?)

Playing tag again, this time it's a bit different. Peah, thanks for tagging moi, kalo tak alamat tak di'update' la blog ni.

Neways, here it is!!

7 things you plan to do before you die
1) Go for hajj with with my own earnings
2) Travel around the world. Would love to see historical sites in China and India, also Egypt again.
3) Hopefully, insyaAllah, memorize more surahs from the Quran, if not all
4) Do my part to help starving children around the world
5) I want to learn ballroom dancing (weih, jgn aaa gelak!)
6) Learn one or two other languages
7) Skydive

7 things I cannot do
1) Stay awake during lectures (yeah! it's true!)
2) Lie. Susah giler. Mesti terkantoi
3) Hold a grudge for long. No matter how bad that person is.
4) Having said the above, if I don't like someone, it's very difficult to change my opinion
5) Sit still for a long time (No 1 of this question a good example)
6) I can't skate (though I wish I could)
7) Wear high heels for long. My feet would kill me! I don't know how other women do it!

7 things I can do
1) Balance things on my head. No matter what shape and size (as long as tak berat sangat la)
2) Use utensils with both my right and left hand (I'm a leftie)
3) Sew (ehehe Peah...saja jek taruh yg ni ;P)
4) Dance the waltz
5) Touch type
6) Sing all the songs from the musical 'Les Miserables'. If any of the actors fall ill, I'll probably be able to take his/her place (ahaha fantasi semata-mata). Oh yeah, also songs from 'Sound of Music'
7) I can remember the most nonsensical and useless facts in the world (e.g. what's Barbie's full name? And also what was the first phrase said on the phone by Alexander Graham Bell when it was invented?) and yet I can't remember simple things like people's names.

7 celebrity crushes
**This is a bit tricky. I can't recollect having crushes on celebrities, but I did have crushes on people/characters as below:
1) When I was very young = Prince Eric from Disney's 'The Little Mermaid'. Because he had dimples (pathetic giler kan?)
2) Luke Skywalker. I used to think that if I married him our children would be strong in the Force (isyk...fantasy..fantasy..)
3) Gilbert Blythe from 'Anne of the Green Gables' (played by Jonathan Crombie). My pre-adolescent crush...he seemed like the ideal guy to me at the time.
4) Adam Sandler's character in 'The Wedding Singer'. How can a girl not have a crush on a guy like that?
5) John Truitt from 'Meet Me in St. Louis'. Only when he wore the tuxedo.
6) Mr. Darcy (Colin Firth) from Pride and Prejudice. Enough said.
7) Ummm can't think of anyone else so I'll have to leave this vacant...

7 often repeated words
1) Busuk giler!
2) Gila ah Labu!!
3) Suke hati jek..
4) Tak senonoh betul...
5) Apekah??
6) Ooo yeke?
7) Ntah pape ntah

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex (in no particular order)
1) Smile
2) Eyes
3) Good rapport with people (esp. own family members)
4) Excellent rapport with kids (penting!!)
5) Gentleman-like behaviour (what can I say...I'm old-fashioned)
6) Character
7) Someone I feel I can respect

7 tags to go to...
1) Suedemokhtar
2) Raihan Rozlee
3) Yatt
4) Niesa
5) Kitte Pryde
6) TeaDrinker
7) Sesape yg terasa nak jawab soalan2 ni...

No comments: