Tuesday, September 13, 2005

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!


Dear citizens of planet Earth :

I would like to proudly announce that I HAVE OFFICIALLY MOVED IN!!!!

Well actually, I finished unpacking late Saturday, went to IKEA on Sunday to get a few things (a pillow, 3 glass jars and a wooden stool - which was originally a plant stool but who cares?) and now my room is all set!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My room when i first moved in

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My room now

Staying in the same halls on accommodation as in 3rd year, and I actually got my old room again (which is VERY good luck for me, students usually get reassigned new rooms....rezeki...alhamdulillah...). Saves the headache of trying to figure out what goes where. Anyone who saw my room last year would still see the same kind of arrangement, only with less clutter.

Boring, you say? If anyone wants to redecorate my room for me, you are more than welcome...
The motto for this year is : Do NOT buy anymore things!! When it comes to packing you'll be sorry!!

Started 4th year officially today. Doing Locomotor module, started with Sexual Health & HIV lectures. I must say, it's not as bad as I thought it would be. Actually found the lectures interesting, although I do still lapse into my old habit once in a while (i.e sleeping during lectures...I'm notoriously known for it among my course mates). If ever anyone wants to evaluate his/her skills as a lecturer/presenter, I would like to extend an invitation to run that lecture/presentation by me. Only the most enthusiastic and interesting of lectures can keep me awake...So, any takers?

Ack, gtg. Have to cook. I know some of you visit my blog just to get a glimpse of my niece (I know Yana does!) and not to actually read my ramblings (no offense taken at all!!) so as a word of thanks for bearing with me, here's her picture :

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

As you can see, that's the wallpaper on my laptop. Simply adorable, isn't she?




No comments: