Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Back in London

Summer holidays have officially ended! Arrived in London yesterday morning at 5.30 a.m., arrived at Floyer House's doorstep at approx. 7.45 a.m...Wai Kah opened the door and offered me breakfast, bless him..

Waited until 9 o'clock for the site manager's office to be open, got the keys, put my stuff, and headed straight to Perrin Lecture theatre. Lecture started at 9.30. The 2 morning lectures were nothing much, just touchy-feely stuff. Had an informal quiz on neuropharmacology from 2-5 pm. The last time we did neuropharmacology was in the 2nd year, when we did the Brain and Behaviour module. I can now officially declare that I know NOTHING about the matter (except recollections which lecture covered what, who gave the lecture, which PBL mentioned about them, but nothing about the drugs themselves).

In this case, ignorance is NOT bliss. Habis la macam ni!

Note to self : Must borrow ALL the books from the library and read from day one!!

Ah well. Actually by 4 pm I was literally dying (so penat....my sleeping time kalau kat Malaysia) but I fought so hard to keep awake. Did some shopping at Sainsbury's, Zahari cooked dinner for the rest of us (Bless him! I couldn't lift a finger to masak!), chatted with friends and went to bed at about eleven.

That was my first day back in London. Having only one lecture this morning. Can spend the afternoon moving my stuff from the storage and unpack. SO not looking forward to it.

Oh yeah, my parents called. They said whenever they mentioned 'Mak Ngah' in front of Azureen, she'd actually frown macam nak nangis. Uwaaaaaa! I SO miss her!!!

Takpe, takpe...Christmas hols will come before I know it.....

No comments: