Sunday, April 24, 2005

Woman in Black

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Saw Woman in Black at Fortune Theatre today. QM Msian Society organized it, went with a few juniors and friends. For those who haven't watched it, I suggest you do so.

It scared me quite a bit. More than a bit, actually. It scared me enough to make me feel silly about myself. It was a 2-man play (not including the Woman in Black of course). But it was fantastic. Absolutely spine-chilling.

Nope, I won't tell you the storyline. That would spoil the whole thing.

I still have the image of the Woman in Black in my mind...I confess, my imagination ran away with me quite a bit when I was in the shower. It was sort of Woman-in-Black-meet-Psycho kind of thing. Not very pleasant.

Gonna hunt for the book (it was adapted from Susan Hill's novel of the same name)....

Speaking of books, I bought 'Tuesdays with Morrie' by Mitch Albom. Will let u know what happens.....

No comments: