Friday, April 08, 2005

Hani the extremist

Well okay, if you asked me to tell you something about myself, there's one thing that I myself can't deny : I am an extremist. Both ends of the spectrum are covered. Good and bad. Nothing in between.

When it comes to doing things, it's either I take a passionate interest in it, or none at all.

What am I getting at? It's just a way of explaining why I've spent the last few hours downloading and poring over dozens of Naruto mangas. Episode 129 of the anime came out today, and I wanted to know what happened next, and since the manga is ahead in the story line I decided to update myself.

The manga is still unfinished, and so I'm still left hanging. I hate that feeling. I hate unfinished stories. Now I have to wait a week each time for the updates when the manga and anime are released online.

I know, I know. Patience is a virtue. But I never said I was virtuous.

A thought crossed my mind. Now WHY am I not this eager when I read Kumar and Clark? Maybe if they put in a bit of background music and fighting scenes I'd be more passionate.

Hahah. Later.

No comments: