Sunday, March 20, 2005

Green green grass of home....

It's been a while....

News of the week : I'M HOME!!

Feels so good to be back. Reached home yesterday, felt SO tired. Slept almost throughout the whole journey, transit in Singapore, even slept while waiting to board the plane. Journey was ok, one good thing about SIA is that they had on-demand entertainment so had quite a wide variety of movies + songs to watch. Saw 'Shall We Dance?' and 'Peter Pan' and half of 'Meet Me in St Louis' - one of my favourite classic movies - and 'A Very Long Engagement'; which, was very long, so I fell asleep.

Saw my eldest sister when I reached home, and she was/is VERY pregnant. The little one better decide to see the world when her aunt's here. My sis + bro-in-law showed me the things they bought for the baby. Her wardrobe's more extensive than mine (not that it's much of a competition). Everyone's very excited.

Trying to convince my youngest sister to watch Naruto. She's not exactly very impressed with my current obsession of the opening + ending songs of Naruto. She said that I don't even understand what the songs are about, which was a fair enough statement. The translation of the songs are quite bad, their English make me cringe sometimes. BUT that doesn't deter me from watching it.

Am currently typing this while listening to McFly's 'All About You'. Heard it for the first time over the radio (Heart 106.2) when a radio caller requested for it. It's nothing posh, the lyrics is not one to make you contemplate the meaning of life if I say so myself, but the simplicity of the song makes it so endearing. The kind that makes you want to sing along and dance around to it.

Haven't heard a song that would make me smile so easily for quite a while, which is why this song makes me think of someone, who has the same effect on me, only much stronger *winks*

To that person out there, this song is for you. Please know I'm always thinking of you...

All About You by McFly
It's all about you (It's all about you)
It's all about you baby
It's all about you (It's all about you)
It's all about you
Yesterday you asked me something I thought you knew
So I told you with a smile, it's all about you
Then you whispered in my ear and you told me too
Said you'd make my life worthwhile, it's all about you
Chorus:
And I would answer all of your wishes
If you ask me to
But if you deny me one of your kisses
Don't know what I'd do
So hold me close and say three words like you used to do
Dancing on the kitchen tiles, it's all about you (yeah!)
Chorus 2:
And I would answer all of your wishes
If you ask me to
But if you deny me one of your kisses
Don't know what I'd do
So hold me close and say three words like you used to do
Dancing on the kitchen tiles
Yes you make my life worthwhile
So I told you with a smile
It's all about you
It's all about you (it's all about you)
It's all about you baby
(repeat until end)

No comments: