Saturday, September 15, 2007

On being blooming stupid

Waaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhh!

I AM SUCH AN IDIOT!!

Make that an idiot and a half.

Why didn't I go?????

Been mentally cursing myself the whole day (considering it's fasting month, I didn't use the entire selection in the vocabulary, but you'd be surprised how many words were still left to be used)

Is there a hole somewhere I can crawl into and hang myself upside-down?

I really need to have my head examined.

Don't think I can forgive myself for this one.

Addendum 3.27 pm : How DOES one crawl into a hole and hang one's self? Yeah...I wondered myself after re-reading this entry. Explains my state of mind currently.

Today's SUCH a Jonah Day...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hani,

i'm cluelesss. what's all this?

Hani Izhar said...

takde pape....isu dalam kepala aku.. just need to let out je..

don't worry too much about it k?

*hugs*