Monday, May 28, 2007

D*rink u*p m*e h*earties, y*o h*o!

Been kinda busy.

Yeah, shocking isn't it? There IS life after final year exams. I never would've guessed.

Been meaning to blog more, have fantastic stories to tell. But then again, I've always told fantastic stories full of wisdom and wit....

...in my head only, that is. Somehow I'm always more impressive in my mind's eye. Not very consistent with what you see in real life. Ah well..

Neways, here's a summary of what's been going on :

1) The weather was kinda 'summery' earlier this week, so I wore my new pair of wedges (kasut la...not the KFC side order). By the end of the day, my feet were crying for mercy. Sigh...one of the things I hate about new shoes...you have to wear them for a while before they become comfortable. Until then...

2) Went to Waterstone's to buy some travelling guide books. Have to plan for holiday to Lake District when family comes for graduation.

3) Early last week and the week before that, the weather was kinda warm. And I had a mini crisis - I had NO summer clothes at all, only formal blouses to go for firms! Left them all at home, forgot that I would need some over here (was a bit over zealous in trying to bring as little as possible to London after my elective break). Neways, I went shopping and got some clothes, and guess what happened? The weather's been chilly ever since!

4) Watched Pirates of the Caribbean 3 : At World's End (AWE). Enjoyed the story, although I like Dead Man's Chest best of the three. Won't spoil the movie for those who haven't seen it, but DO stay until after the credits coz there's something extra. I didn't, and only found out about it when I wikipedia-ed the movie to read the synopsis. Due to the editing of the movie I felt that there were a couple of things not explained clearly, but hey, as it was, AWE was already almost 3 hours long. And I think if you see the three movies back-to-back then some of the things would make more sense.

5) I got a new toy! Sandisk Sansa e280. Said to be the ipod nano killer. Double the thickness of nano so it's not too flimsy, it's a flash drive compared to nano's hard drive. Can play videos, has FM radio (American version, that is. The UK version doesn't have this feature. Mine's American), expandable up to another 2gb on top of the original 8gb. In short, I'm a happy camper!

Not exactly what you'd call a summary, huh?

No comments: