Wednesday, January 24, 2007

One down....

Three to go.

Had my EMQs+SBAs (extended matching questions + single best answers) papers last Monday.

Alhamdulillah, they weren't too bad. Hope it's not a case of overconfidence on my part (as they say, pride cometh before a fall).

Gonna have OSCEs 5th-7th February. Have to brush up on my clinical skills.

Neways, went shopping yesterday. Had some stuff to buy to bring back to Malaysia. And I also bought this :

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Love love LOVE the scent.

I'm not usually a fan of perfumes. Whenever I walk through the perfume section in any department store I'd walk as fast as I can. And I don't fancy standing beside a person who smells like he/she just had a perfume bath. I get headaches, see.

But Pure White Linen has a very clean and crisp smell. Not overwhelming at all. To be honest, it gives the kind of freshness you get when you smell a newly-laundered piece of clothing.

It IS the fragrance to live in all year long. *sigh*

For more info about the scent, click here


5 comments:

Kit Pryde said...

ohhh. i used to use white linen. but from the way you talk abt it, i guess pure white linen is even better.

not so long til you're back home, kan? :)

Hani Izhar said...

hehe. can't remember how the original one was, but i do love this one!!

and i'm coming back even earlier! changed my flight to the 8th, will be home on the 9th! Maybe we can meet up before I go to kelantan (and there are a few things to give to u as well ;))

i'll give u a shout once i'm back!

please excuse the exclamation marks..as u can see, i'm SO psyched abt going home!!! *grins*

either that, or i'm stressed out abt the exams that i've lost my mind...maybe a bit of both..

Kit Pryde said...

you haven't lost your mind.

been obsessed with grey's anatomy. question from Althie: is the work load really as bad/long as it seems on the series?

good luck, dear. not so long now til you're back!!! yay!!!!!

Hani Izhar said...

tell Althie yup, the work load is as bad/long as it seems in the series. Apparently. I haven't started working to tell you from first-hand experience. But many doctors have said so, it must be true

what's for sure is the fact that we don't look half as glamorous as those people in medical dramas after 36 hours straight on-call.

Picture Linda Blair from Exorcist. That's how I'd look like.

Kit Pryde said...

you mean linda blair in exorcist pakai tudung that's senget2 right?

hehehe.

i've seen interns kat HKL. they don't look THAT bad.

although they did look like they wanted to bite my head off, eat it, and then sell my body parts for cash when i dared to ask a question or two la.

i'm glad you're BACK!!!! nak jumpa nak jumpa nak jumpa.. but if tak sempat takpe la.. sniff sniff...