Thursday, January 11, 2007

First entry of 2007

It is ten days overdue, but HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Just a quick note. Apologies for being quiet lately. Am in the midst of preparation for the final exams. Written exam on 22nd Jan, and then OSCE exams (that's practical exams to you) 5th-7th February.

And on February 10th, I'm flying home!!

So you won't hear much from me until then. After that date, if you still don't hear anything, it is safe to assume any of the statements below :

a) I totally burned out that I didn't even make it to the final exams.

b) Due to my ghastly performance I arrested (cardiac, respiratory, whatever)

c) Exams went fine, and I'm celebrating my brains out

Jokes aside, please pray that everything goes well for me. This is my final hurdle in med school, and I have to do justice to all the taxpayers' money.

Oh yeah, have a good year, everyone!

1 comment:

Kit Pryde said...

Good Luck!
Good Luck!
Good Luck!
Good Luck!
Good Luck!
Good Luck!
Good Luck!
Good Luck!
Good Luck!
Good Luck!

Break a leg. Errr.. I think i better stick to Good Luck! *hugs*