Sunday, June 25, 2006

What keeps me going...

**4th year med is just too long. Can't wait to go home. **

1) The thought that I'll be home in a little bit more than a month

2) Thoughts of Azureen and my parents' reports of her progress. Video clips of her that I took whenever I was home help a lot

3) That midnight phone call

4) The thought that I'd be seeing that someone after 11 long months

5) My next-door neighbour (also my best friend, my ex-classmate, my ex-roommate), who knows me more than anyone else (in many ways)

4 comments:

Kit Pryde said...

Can't wait to see you too.

Althie asks if we're gonna to go to seremban again for pizza. He says we're both pizza hut freaks. Ada ke patut? *grin*

Hani Izhar said...

hehe

as a citizen of Malaysia, I am exercising my right to go to pizza hut whenever I deem necessary.

he can always join us, if he wants *winks*

Marfu'ah said...

What about me????????

Shudnt I be one of ur reason as well???

Haniii.. i'm sooo merajuk.. hehehe

Hani Izhar said...

ala..peah...it goes without saying...*winks* can't wait to see you summer! *HUGS*