Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Hmm....


Before we go anywhere else, there are a few things you should know:

1) I'm not really one to share my innermost thoughts with anyone (yeah yeah, how many times have we heard that before?), but, like everyone else, I'm intrigued by the idea of publishing them in the virtual world. Besides, I promised a certain someone I'd put a blog up, just to keep the both of us amused, and well, so here I am.

2) I tend to go off on a tangent ever so often, so chances are whatever you'd read would make no sense to neither you nor me.


3) I love to avoid doing things I'm supposed to do sometimes, which explains why I'm setting up a blog when my exam's on Friday (masochistic tendencies are suspected).


4) Since I'm doing this kind of in a hush-hush way (no, I wasn't planning to advertise to ppl I know the fact I have a blog...I'm just doing this for fun, not like I'm planning it to be on the scale of Anne Frank's diary), I wonder how many ppl would actually stumble upon this page? Whoever is reading this, let me know...I'll treat you to dinner..all you can eat...


Nah, I'm not THAT generous.


Can feel my guilty conscience coming. Didn't think it would still work on me. Gotta study. Watch this space.

No comments: