Tuesday, August 16, 2005

When I have nothing to do..

Can't think of anything original to write. So I cheat. Enjoy.


1)Who's at home now?
Kak Sih, Kak Kiah, Azureen (Her Royal Highness is sleeping), me

2) Did u go out yesterday?
Yup. Saw Cikgu Azizah at Kolej Mara Seremban; Cikgu Zarina and Cikgu Jarini at the latter's house.

3) Who did you go out with?
Technically, Ariff and Adzreil. But we went in separate cars.

4) What time did u wake up today?
6:11 am. I get wake-up smses in the morning =)

5) Did u go anywhere today?
Breakfast with Abah, then to the bank. Might go out again, it's only 11 am

7) What did u have for dinner?
Semalam? Dalca kambing + ikan bawal goreng. Best woo...

8) What do u call your mother?
Mak, mom, omak, oh bonda!!! (hehehe when I'm feeling cheeky)

9) Are u and your mom on good terms?
Yup, I tell her everything

10) Are u the only girl/boi in ur family?
No. My dad is the only man in the family. That means that there are a lot of us gals

12) Who did u last talk to last night?
Ramai la. Mak, abah, my sisters, my bro-in-law.....Oh, over the phone ke? My youngest sister

13) Are u spoiled?
The middle child is not spoiled by his/her parents. It's almost an impossibility. Being spoiled is only the privilege for the eldest and/or the youngest (I'm using the word 'privilege' here...)

14) Do u want to get married?
To whom?

15) With who?
Didn't I just ask u that? (okla....to the person who's fated for me..)

16) Where do u think your friends are now?
Ntahler. Atas katil / bawah katil / dalam bilik mandi / tengah berdating /tengah termenung / dalam kapal terbang

17) Do u think your friends need u now?
Phone's not ringing so I'm saying no (yang species suka hantar telepathic message tu...sorila kawan...I've not been 'upgraded' to that level yet).

18) Where do u wish to be?
Exactly where I am, also exactly somewhere else

19) When will u be buying a car?
Ntah la. Haven't thought about it. When I can afford one

20) What type of car do u wanna buy?
I'm not really fussy. As long as it doesn't look too bad and is convenient to drive

23) Do u wanna meet britney spears?
No. What for?

24) Who do u approach when u have a prob?
A small selected group of people.

25) What do u want for your birthday?
Entah la.....I still haven't thought of what I want for my 17th-22nd birthday...

26) What do u wish for xmas?
Cuti lebih 2 minggu! But since I don't celebrate Christmas in the first place I guess I won't be getting anything...

27) Any piercings on u?
Ears, tongue, belly button and another place I don't wish to mention. (Haha dusta je tu....only my ears)

28) Would u like to have a tattoo?
No

30) How many kids do u want?
Hmmm....the right amount so that I can fit them into my car and I don't have to consider buying a lorry. Heheh.

31) Any homeworks?
No.....summer holiday.....

32) Are u listening to any music now?
'How am I supposed to live without you' on Light and Easy. Michael Bolton

33) Do u believe in miracles?
Yup....I met a few =)

34) Do u believe in fate?
Yes

35) When did u last cry?
Can't remember

36) When did u last smile?
Am smiling. Just thought of something

37) When did u last receive a gift?
My last birthday

38) Who has the cutest smile u ever seen?
Me! Me! (hahahah tak senonoh betul..) Takdela....Azureen Sofia wins hands down!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Image hosted by Photobucket.com



39) What do u want to tell your crush?
No crush la. If I did, I'll be in trouble with someone *winks*

40) Why are u answering this survey?
I feel very self-conscious about the fact that I haven't blogged in a while so I'm taking the easiest way to do so

41) Do u kiss your parents good night?
Of course...will continue to do so as long as....

42) Your hair colour?
Very dark brown

43) Hairstyle?
Can't tell anymore. Need a haircut.

45) Any wishes?
Loads. Don't care to mention here.


No comments: